Monday, December 10, 2007

JinGLe aLL ThE WayS

One of the reasons I like to visit shopping mall during Christmas is because of the Christmas deco and its atmosphere……
One Utama shopping complex is my favourite hang-out place with my dear and friends. Just went there last week and I can tell you this year’s theme is just beautiful and superb. Here are some of the pictures I’ve taken. I really like this year’s theme.

The main hall at new wing together with all the soldier gives the whole atmosphere a seriously "cute" and "fantastic" christmas
As more and more shopping complexes opened this year, they might have better creative decorations in order for them to stay competence.

Will update with more Christmas Decorations in other shopping malls (only if I got time to travel around).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...