Sunday, December 30, 2007

oiL PaLm EstAtE

In a sunny Sunday afternoon.......
I had to fetch my grandmum to her oil palm estate (force to do so!) I rather stay at home to take a nice nap...... (sorry grandmum!!)
The estate is located not far from her house but......
the road leading to the estate is bumpy (kesian my little MyVi)

"spying on my grandmum......"

This will happen when you bring the 'city kids' to the estate..... My cousin who insisted to follow us and having their own joy moment.......Banana fruit!!

oil palm fruitFound a latex 'rubber milk' collecting cup in a oil palm estate....... weird!!

Found the common creature in the estate...... four species of fern plant......

The beauty of nature -- the leaf that exhibit a beautiful colour tone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...