Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2008 ChiNeSE BoOkFeST @ MaLaYSiA

One month ago.....
I have seen the advestisment about this Bookfest at KLCC convention center in the newspaper
I marked the date in my diary......
Because I don't want to miss it....(I am crazy for book, right??)
Went there on 25/05/2008 with ChinYee ( a friend of mine who also a book lover)
As usual, we need to pay RM2 each for entrance ticket.....
Hall 1 was mainly sold English books and stationary......
Without wasting our precious time, we proceed to Hall 2-5 quickly, where mainly sold chinese books from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia. It was so crowded, especially the Chinese Books from China section (Maybe due to books from China sold in cheaper price).
So, if you are looking for cheap books, you should go for china books where the quality of the paper maybe a bit poor.
In contrast, if you wish to get some good quality books, Taiwan's books are your choice.
Just within one hour, I manged to find a lot of books (with amazing price)!!
Let see how many books I bought......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...