Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Im NoveMber BirThday bOy

I think it is the time for me to 'reactivate' my blog after two very busy months....
November is a special month for me because I was born in the month of November.
A thousand thanks to my friends who still remember my birthday and also facebook birthday reminder system!!
Thanks for your wishes.....
Thanks to MUST gang who buy me a dinner and present......
And not forget my dear!!
Thanks for your 'surprise', creativity and 'heart'......
I promise i will love you more!!

On the day of 22nd November 2009,
A beautiful Sunday morning.....
Wake up early and start my regular sunday activities until afternoon!
Take a good nap and waiting for the surprise from dear...
Went to fetch her and follow her navigation....
"Turn right, drive slowly, go straight, follow this lane............."
Finally, we reach our destination--- Look out point, Ampang!
OMG, this is the place that I wanted to go, but always simply 'talk' and never action!

I've known about this place before it has become so famous nowadays....
This place was getting too much publicity until it was so crowded during weekend.
Due to the rainy season, It seems not too crowded when we reached there.
We were greeted upon arrival by breezy cold winds and mist...
Here, we were able to see the beautiful night-scene of whole Kuala Lumpur.
We chose a restaurant and took a table at the side where we were able to see the view without any blocks.
So surprise that my birthday cake for this year was a bunch of 'lovely' cup cakes......
Make a wish and hopes that I can celebrate my birthday with my dear every year......
Anyhow, look Out point is a perfect hangout place for young and old people.
The skyline of Kuala Lumpur city from here is simply stunning and breath-taking!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...