Saturday, November 3, 2007

HaRi RaYa PaRtY

As an annual event, MARDI will host a HARI RAYA PARTY for all the "Mardian".......

This is my fisrt time to join this kind of function...... A lot of food to eat (but almost all spicy)

such as Laksa Johor, Lemang and Rendang, Sate and Nasi Impit, Roasted lamb, veggie, Fried potatoes, Mee soup, Ice Kacang and so on.......
Sate and Nasi Impit..... (Sorry... a bit messy and looks not so nice...bcoz haft way eating!!)

Laksa Johor (taste a bit like Asam Laksa.... not bad!)

Haha.... Cik Puteri Ayu busy to "tabao" and bring home for dinner......
VIP seat for Special guest.......Me? Just standing while eat.... :(
but it is fun tooooo....

After tried almost all the foods...... i start to feel guilty....why i eat a lot ??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth reporting about: I found a sweet price on one-of-a-kind [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Contemporary Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 telephone service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Modern TV Stands [/b][/url]all for Free!!! I just bought from them, and I've never had a more seamless internet buy -they ACTUALLY called me to confirm the order and talk about delivery time… unreal!



Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks

I found an nice site last night when I was surfing with my boyfriend. Check out this [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com/PlayVideo.aspx?LiveClip=54][b] Sex Positions [/b][/url] Video I found there.

Hope this helps folks here wanting to try something new… LOL

Cheers

Candice W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...