Monday, March 24, 2008

ReCenTLy.....

Life getting bussier especially this month....
Browse though my monthly planner...... not surprisingly full of activities that waiting for me.
How to snatch a little leisure from a busy life is the big question mark that always appear in my mind.....
Although my time management may be fail....
But normally, i will try to do a lot of mind mapping in my mind what to do next.
Also, I got some spiritual, mental and personal advice from my dear.
Sometime......
I feel really in boredom even with loads of works!
I just blogging or checking email or 'friendstering' or 'foruming' or searching acticle online
So, if you found any good sites and blogs with good articles, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doing something that you like and doing something just for the sake of doing definitely makes a difference..

Loads of work to do but still being bored, its because you are just completing some mundane task that is for the sake of commitments..not passion..

Same as for relationship, if u dont feel that ur bored with current partner and you cant find any joy or solace when both are together..
most probably its time to move on..
as there is no point bear the commitment to go through al the hassel of time arrangement..

Sometimes people are forgetful...
they tend to forge their initial dream or goal to be achieved..
they tend to get lost somewhere, sometime along the along the way to..."no where"..

So..take some time off once a while..
do some soul searching and rediscover and reflect on yourself...
Who knows, you might redefine your aim and find passion AGAIN..

Sometimes it is not that people dont know what they want, its just that they refuse to admit or accept what is ahead of them..

So..Good Luck in ur journey of soul searching..
Hope ur life will be more INTERESTING and VIBRANT..SOON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...