Friday, March 28, 2008

ThAnK YoU!! BuT Don'T bE sO 'PeRaSAn'

I do love the time that we spent together and i do enjoy the moment that we passed through.......
However
Please don't get me wrong as i was 'complaining' about my busy life recently in the previous blog.....I wrote: "Sometime......I feel really in boredom even with loads of works!"
(Actually, i am just finding something to grumble about when i can't handle my job well!!!)
Anyway......
Thank you for sharing your thought with me always.......
As you said:
"Reticency to express our feeling or thought to each other is not the way to manage a relationship...... right??"
(although sometime i accidentally ignore something!! Sorry!!)
But i do agree with you on this metter!!
I am not the person who can make lots of grandiose statements about LOVE..........
but i will not forget my initial dream or goal to be achieved......
Wish i am not alone in my journey of sour searching.....
And hope our life will be more INTERESTING and VIBRANT and BRIGHTER...SOON...


This was what i saw today on my way to work....... Nice weather and beautiful view.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not perasaan..

Cos i felt the same thing sometimes which leaves me in doubts and i dun like this kinda feeling..

Its kinda like a negative energy that makes ppl wonder and confuse..

So just like to speak out, which also act as a reminder for myself.

surely hope our dream will not be too far from reality.

Love U much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...