Thursday, April 10, 2008

DiSnEY On IcE

I .......... really can't imagine it is my idea to watch Disney On Ice......
I saw this advert from newspaper and recall my childhood memory about how i tried to persuade my Papa and Mama bring me to a circus........
and finally of course they fulfill my request.So this time, i decided to bring them to watch the show......
(but don't know they like it or not???)
Went to catch the show with my family at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil last Sunday (6th April 2008).
Reach there on time and when we enter the stadium, there are lots of Disney’s merchandise displayed outside the corridor. Looks very cute and nice but too expensive.
The show starts exactly at 4.30pm. I had really appreciation for the skill involved by the performers who were skating, dancing and doing acrobatics all the way through the show. There are 5 Disney stories which i can’t really remember whether i watch it before.......
The stories are Lion King, Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch, 101 Dalmations and Peter Pan.
For me..... the show was just ok but it was a great day (althought there was a heavy rain after the show).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...