Thursday, July 3, 2008

DiNneR wiTH MARDI TrAiNeEs At KL ToWeR

As the chinese proverb goes: 天下没有不散的延席
I like the meaning of this proverb but i hate the feeling....
Although we know each other just for a few weeks......
but we share the happiness together when we work in the lab......
'We' refer to me and the group of industrial training students from different universities (UM, USM and UNIMAS)......
This is their last week working in my lab and will go back to their own uni to continue studies in the new semester soon......
So, we have a farewell dinner at Sri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant, Kuala Lumpur Tower
Actually, this is my second visit here...
And revisiting the restaurant spurred me to recollect all my memories....
which happened last year November......My birthday...
So sweet, touch and unforgetable...... Same food (not so nice!!), same place (nice view) but different people and different mood......
It was totally different mood and feeling when going out with different people.....
especially eating with a group of people.....
The most spectacular view from the tower......
the night scene of KL around KLCC
To all trainees....
Wish you all the best and good luck in your future undertaking!!
And thank you, boss....for the treat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...since when u became sOooOoo sentimental?
makes me wonder..izzit because of the people or the environment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...