Monday, January 5, 2009

Ring!!! Its TimE tO Go BaCk To SchOoL

A long year end school holiday for the schooling kids is now off and finished. Time to go back to school. All Schools are starting today and certain roads (especially near school) that I normally travel to go to work become slow moving again.
Sitting in the car with the average speed of 40km/hr, I recalled the days of my secondary school life.
Looking back now, my secondary school life was fun especially the last two years in SMK Jenjarom. Memory with 5 SC 1 were quite vivid because we really spend most of our time together like studying, organizing activities, overcoming the stressful stuffs in school work, ups and downs relationships and so on.
I miss the time in the classroom......
I miss the time we spend in the canteen........
I miss the time we work so hard to ensure our class awarded with the most tidy classroom.......
I miss my classmates.......
I miss my teachers......
Back to now, all those are just memories.....
Memories are always gold and priceless....
In life, we pass through many different phases and that is when we become more mature.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...