Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A sHouT OuT!!

"I hate to attend Biostatistic Lecture!!!"
I know it is not nice for me to say this.......
Not to say the lecturer is not good, but I was not interested on this topic at all.
And feel so bored during the lecture......
First of all, I was forced to attend this course called Research Methodology in order to fulfill the requirement of phD study.
Second, the course was divided into 2 modules which require us to attend two classes a week......
This is totally not ideal for me (I am based in MARDI, Serdang) because I have to hold most of my experiment for the classes......and seriously protracted my progress!!
Anyway, this is the last week I need to attend the class......
So its time for me to back on tract to continue my labwork!!
"jiayou!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...