Friday, August 28, 2009

WhAts ThE ProPoSaL?

Finally, we managed to watch the movie......
Why 'finally'?
because dear want to watch this movie since last few weeks due to highly recommendation from her student...

First of all, I have no idea who actually starred in this movie.
Just think that this movie must be another romantic comedy on the blocks......
THE PROPOSAL
Stars Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds
Yes... Sandra Bullock---Ms. Congeniality!!
I like the character she's played, she is a smart and tough superwomen at the beginning and transformed to a vulnarable women then.....
She is the slave-driving boss in the eyes of her co-employee......
While Rey Reynolds plays as her assistant that forced by her boss to marry her in order to avoid being depeorted to Canada.
The plot of this movie is quite interesting although most of it are predictable.
Such as two people which dislike each other at the onset and slowly fall together at the end.
This movie can make you laugh while simultaneously make you cry
(p/s: I didn't cry but dear did)

Anyway, I have to admit that I enjoyed it. It was a feel good movie after all.
(But I will take this movie as a comedy rather than a romance)
-------When will my proposal? Huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...