Sunday, September 20, 2009

IroNmAn Me......

My Saturday was started from 8.30am by having 3 tuition classes back to back until late afternoon....

Not later than 5pm, I was on my way to PJ for dinner.
The dinner was arranged for Dear by two of our senior for her early birthday celebration.
(Initially it was also planned for another friend, Huili which she can't make it in the very last minute)
This time, Dear decided to try Korean food.. Can't recall what is the name for the restaurant we dine-in.....
But I was impressed by the tatami style dining environment!
Korean food for me is all about bbq......kimchii.....and ginsheng!!
(This was my very first taste in a 'proper' korean restaurant)

Korean restaurant normally provide a variety of pickle-thingy or some veggie in many many small plates.....(free adds-on stuff to our main-courses)
All this is very appetising....
We ordered marinaded chicken and pork BBQ, korean style stone bowl mix-rice (Bibim Bap) and korean spicy chicken soup.....Korean foods are hot and spicy......
However, it is not that oily compared to Malaysians' food......
And I really enjoy it!
Yeah! I can stand with Kimchi!! (Not that bad as i thought)
Dear with her 'piece of cake'!!
After the dinner, I went back to Jenjarom for another party
(YMM Jenjarom celebration party fro achiements gained)......
BBQ again......
But this time was local style!!I am not joining them in playing games......
(I had to admit that I am no longer young to join them) Ha!Ha!
But I do enjoy chit chatting with some friends......

Finally, laid on my bed at about 1am..... Feel so tired and sleepy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...