Sunday, May 2, 2010

PorT DiCkSOn aNd MeLaCca TriP

This weekend was nice as I was able to have a gateway from work.
This Port Dickson trip was decided in the very last minute as someone volunteer to wait until my tuition class finish and fetch me there...
So i don't need to drive and just stay relax on the whole journey...

As I reach the place, I met quite a number of new faces (Strangers)...
Can't really remember their names.
but anyhow, my aim was not to make friend there.
I just want to relax and have a peace of mind.

After check in the apartment and settle our belongings,
we went to the beach nearby....
Once there, we were greeted by the warm blue skies, the beach and the nasty hot weather.
It wasn’t a surprise that the seawater was just horrible to say the least..
It was polluted by the rubbish and not clear at all....
I decided not to play with the seawater...and just walk slowly alone along the beach...(Sounds like so antisocial....Haha)
Kick some sand and pick up some shells for memories.
I just love it. Enjoying reading at this place and manage to finish the whole book .....
Enjoying the slow pace of life, simply relax and be carefree...

The next day we went to Melaka Jonker's street before back home.
Melaka is a great place to have a short escape.
You can have heritage, food and shopping here!
Jonker street is culturally attractive and shopping paradise especially for those who love the artistic stuffs.
*A warm Reminder: do apply sunblock lotion and take necessary pre-cautions to deal with the heat in Malacca...It is terribly hot...

It is also a food heaven and we ate quite a lot here.
Chicken rice...Chendol....Ice Cream...Pineaple tart...
What a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...